UWELL CALIBURN POD SYSTEM is a finely-crafted vape kits, combining a dual firing mechanism, aluminium alloy chassis, 520mAh battery, and utilizes Uwell’s proprietary Pro-FOCS flavor technology to maximize the effectiveness flavors. Constructed from sturdy but lightweight aluminium alloy, within the CALIBURN is an integrated 520mAh rechargeable battery.
In addition, the CALIBURN features a dual method firing mechanism, using either the draw-activated firing mechanism or the intuitive firing button. Should the draw-activated firing mechanism fail, the intuitive button should still continue to function when needed.
Furthermore, the CALIBURN Pod System possesses and uses the Pro-FOCS flavor technology, recycling drawn airflow through the atomizer core to load the airflow with condensed flavor. A top fill 2mL pod is used to contain today’s favorite eJuice, firing at resistances of 1.4ohm, to provide the complete vape experience.
# Uwell Caliburn Need to change pod. You can Buy the Replacement Pod From HERE.
Uwell CALIBURN Pod System Features:
- Dimensions – 110mm by 21.2mm by 11.6mm
- Integrated 520mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 11W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.2-4.0V
- Direct Voltage Based Output
- Resistance Range: 1.2-1.5ohm
- Dual Firing Mechanism – Draw Activated or Button Activated
- Aluminium-Alloy Chassis Construction
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- Side Mounted Airflow Holes on Each Side
- 2mL Capacity Juice Pods
- 1.4ohm Pod Coil Resistance
- Pro-FOCS Flavor Technology
- Top Fill System – Drip Tip Doubles as Fill Port Cover
- 3.5mm Fill Port – Dual Ports
- Minimum Fill Line on Pod
- Proprietary Gold-Plated Magnetic Snap-In Connection
- Draw-Activated Mechanism Fault Diagnosis
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Power Alert
- 10 Second Cut Off Protection
- Available in Iris Purple, Grey, Black, Red, Pink, and Blue
- 1 CALIBURN Pod System
- 2 CALIBURN Pod Cartridges
- MicroUSB Cable
- User Manual